Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this worth 40$ pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bonglicious, Apr 9, 2009.

1. that shit should be 20 a quarter

2. maybe if it is better than it looks but if it is dirty mids then thats not 40 bills worth.

3. Well, considering I get a half oz of this shit for only $30.. I would say you got ripped bad.

4. He lied.

5. Whats that mean?

6. Don't worry about it dude. The bud you got is obviously not good (its mids).

But now you know that that is not acceptable for 40. Pay 20-25 a slice for that,

7. How do I tell him I'm not going to pay 40 for it. Hes a LOT bigger than me and doesn't take shit.

8. Well he lied to you about the "good" part. They look like compressed mids. Depending on your area you might have got your moneys worth, but I would be looking for more for that price.

9. just say "I cant pay 40 for this" he says Why?? you say "because this is shwag/mids/it sucks/not worth $30/any of theese"

If ur scared of the guy than just dont buy from him. he's probably only selling to u so he can rip u off.

10. I live in North Florida and I would say that is $40 MAX. Possibly $25-30 if you have a better hook-up. I wouldn't be over-joyed with getting that amount but, I wouldn't feel ripped off either tho. :smoking:

11. Wait you got the weed but you haven't paid him for it yet?

12. I'd be pretty pissed if I picked that up for any more than 15 bucks. Oh well, live and learn, and at least you're still gonna be able to get high :smoking:

13. he fronted it to you?? tell him you KNOW thats not how much its worth, and you will not pay him 40 for it. offer 20, offer 30, whatever.

that is not worth 40, say "you misled me and i am not going to pay you 40 for this"

or give him the weed back and say fuck you man

edit: thats not good weed at all, dont let him tell you otherwise

14. I paid 20$ upfront and I'm paying 20$ later (or I'm supposed to)

15. Pay him the money, if u agreed to it. say next time u cant pay 40. I wouldnt try and get it for less this time,

16. well obviously he sold you a 20 sack and somehow convinced you to give him 20 in the future too

17. I hate these "does this look worth it" threads... they (readers) can't accurately measure those nugs by looking at pics of them.... whatever... "it looks like 20 worth of mids to me" there, my 02...

18. i think that its obviously supposed to be an eighth. the OP is asking abt the quality

19. #39 negro101, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    idk about that being 40$.. Looks like a 20 or 30, how does the weed smell, is it strong or weak?? and did ur dealer tell u anything else. its definetly mids but it could be some high mids if the smell is strong on it

sometimes if ur ignorant, a dealer mite try to tell u something like how great the weed is, and rip u off

20. #40 IglooBuds, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Fuck payin' him that other 20,
    He's making money selling that as a $20 sack
    BTW all the kids makin' these "is this worth $XX" threads need to buy some damn scales