Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this worth $10?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wannabepothead, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I am obviously a new smoker and I was wondering if you guys could tell me if I got ripped off or if this is a decent deal. My dealer said it was "toucan sam" but it honestly just looks like mids/high-mids. Anyways, do you think this is worth $10? Sorry for the bad pic quality.

[​IMG]

2. WE cant tell unless we can see it scaled, it doesnt look like its worth 10 dollars (10 dollars usually = 1 gram) but we dont know how good it is, becuase of the pic quality, and it could be super dence or fluffy.. how mutch did he say it was sposed to be?

3. No, what the hell is that?

4. Really can't make a call on the quality, but as far as amount it would seem acceptable.

5. Haha Toucan Sam, that's gotta be the best made up strain I've ever heard! To answer your question OP, if that's mids/high-mids like you said then that small of an amount definitely isnt worth 10$. Just ask him to clarify how much youre getting next time and ask him to toss it on the scale real fast. Peace :wave:

6. never heard of that strain, but im also a newb. however that doesnt look like a gram to me so have him weigh it first next time and if he refuses to then get a new dealer?

7. He didn't necessarily say it was a g but he said he had enough for a blunt and it would be $10. This is what I got so I was curious as to what you guys thought. I will look at it closer tomorrow when I have time.

8. #8 Zimed, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Everybody says they have enough just for a blunt, when in reality if you did roll a blunt it would be the thinnest toothpick of a blunt. That looks pretty skimp for ten. Also, the strain name that you were made aware of is laughably fake...

9. I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this
    but I'm pretty sure its Cannabis Sativa
    an herb smoked by many people around the world for its relaxing and psychoactive effects...:D

10. yeah that will make a blunt.. that is his "10" sack.. Lots and lots of people sell $10 sacks like that so don't be worried.. that is if its good mids.

11. Lol. I mean you can roll a J or an L outta that, but its gunna be skinny. I just had to pick up from some dude I've never gotten from before and he tried to tell me he only sold 10's and 20's, so I just said okay bye. He ended up selling me an eighth, so it's all good.

12. the amount looks decent since not many people get hooked up fat when they buy dimes. also show us the bud also like outside the bag on a piece of printer paper or something

13. :smoke: you might be on to something there!

14. Yeah it's at LEAST good high-mids. He smoked me up before with a lil bit of it in his bowl and I was bakeddd just from that so I assume it's decent. Thanks for the fast responses guys.

15. if its some chron then it looks like it could be a half gram, which would be correct pricing. Atleast where I'm from.

16. Why don't you just break up the nug. Then we could tell even with bad quality pictures.

17. It looks fine.

-C

18. Thats worth 10 bucks here atleast. A dime here will roll about 3 joints.

19. My bad about the shitty pic. I'll get some pics of it broken up tomorrow.