Is this white widow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mickey121, Jun 19, 2010.

1. 43 days into flower, do these look like white widow?

Attached Files:

2. I guess what I was wondering is if anybody grew ww and could tell me if i'm on track.

3. 105 views and no WW growers out there? Jeeez

4. Honestly does not look like it to me. Seems like you are going a LOW tch level strain IMO 43 day into flowering they should be going nutts with tri's

5. I'm growing a couple white widows (check my grow log in sig) and these do not look like my ww plants. They look way more sativa dominant, which would confirm their height in your picture, their small leaves, and the fact that buds still need to bulk up and you are 43 days in....

however, there are different types of WW, where did you get the seeds from? or is this bagseed and you want to guess if the bagseed is a WW?

6. My dads white widow is legit and its mainly indica, you seem to have a sativa strain

7. I figure 3 1/2 more weeks. Trichs are half clear and half cloudy. They are 60/40 sativa, indica. Some pistils are turning amber.

8. Harvest that puppy before they are really amber more milky THC best high :)

9. Still too soon. 50/50 clear to cloudy trichs. Pistils are just turning amber. Trichs are what matters.

10. I agree plus the buds will get thicker

11. its the police!!!!!! :hide::smoke::cool::p:D:eek::eek:

12. agreed. definitely sativa dominant. let her go 10 to 12 weeks total at 12 and 12. i go 10 with sour d but only cause i like that "get up and go" kinda high.

13. Nope. Whatever those buds are though, you should let them cook for another 4-6 weeks it looks like. Not necessarily a bad thing though. Some of the best stuff I have smoke was old cough #2 that was a strong sativa and grew like a lanky piece of shit.