Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this white widow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ndw, Oct 1, 2009.

1. #1 ndw, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    Hello GC!

so my friends got a new dealer and we went to pick up a quarter
    the guy said these are white widow.

we didn't believe it. considering it looked like in the first pic

however when i looked at them this morning they're actually not that bad
    not the best i've seen but definitely not the worse

i've never had anything that looks like this before. and nop i've never tried white widow either but this thing here does give a pretty intense and strong high.

can anyone please identify if these are white widow?

peace :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Pics failed dood.

3. pics dont work.

4. For sure mang. Without a doubt. You fail at posting, you can't tell what kind of weed it is without a picture. For that matter, you can't tell what kind it is WITH a picture.

5. What he said...

Peace,
    FG

6. You think they would look at other posts are realize this by now.

7. Nah man, looks like mids to me. How much was it?

8. I see the pics now, thats not white widow not that you could tell anyway but, it looks like some outdoor mids at best.

9. Don't look like any WW I have seen or grown before. Like the dude said above bro, do some searching on GC's forums man. They are loaded with pics and great information. At least you can spare yourself any ribbing :rolleyes:

Peace,
    FG

10. thats exactly what it is, outdoor mids, i wouldnt ever smoke that shit, it also looks like theres some powder mold.

11. Some of those spots - and don't take my word, because it might've just been a bright flash on the bud or something - but some of those buds looks like it has some mold like on Lebowski's mold topic. Not sure though, you're going to have to determine it for yourself.

12. Thanks guys. sorry about the picture thing.

i paid 60cdn for the quarter. not too bad i would say :cool:

can anyone tell the strain of it from the pictures?

weed tends to look different to me in pictures and in real life.
    does this happen to anyone else? lol

13. I have to agree, it somewhat does look like it is abit molded man. But again, don't take my word for it, I just think that looks more rotten than frosty...

14. Theres really no way at all to tell the strain from just a pic. The same strain can be grown by 100 people and each crop would look diffrent depending on how they grew it and cured it and all. 60 for a quarter aint to bad though :(P

15. possibly horribly grown white widow :( sorry man.
    looks like some bad mids to me

16. Why do they look like they were burnt?

17. theres nobody that can say that it for sure isnt white widow. could have the genetics but was just grown horribly. only way to tell for sure is to ask the grower.

18. thats definitely not white widow. Looking at the pics I'd say it is a mild outdoor sativa, so about 25-30/eighth depending where you're located sounds about right. It's probably a low grade mid.

19. thats brown recluse im pretty sure.. just kidding it just looks like some decent brown mids that someone planted outdoor then left til they felt like harvesting... 60 a quarter is probably too much but everything is a learning experience. if you can dig it than smoke it. if not cut the loss and find a new connect

20. theres no point in being optimistic when the bud looks that bad. The real difference is like night and day.