Is this white widow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 5.4 speedster, Nov 18, 2008.

1. A good friend hooked me up with the genetics and he told me it was WW. These are about 3 weeks I out
    Thoughts?

thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Almost impossible to tell...

3. They look dank ass fuck.

4. Could be, the leaves look about right but there are so many varieties it's almost impossible to say for sure. I'm sure there are people out there that can tell but I'm not one of them.

5. #5 OldPork, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    If it is a good variety of WW, you will see LOTS of white snow at the bud sites that spread out onto the fan leaves. So far I see none of that. But I don't want to blow you outta the water yet, take a close up of your whitest bud and post it here...it does not take long into flowering for a good WW to explode with the snow. In your case judging by the flowers, you should be seeing it very soon. Post a macro, with flash on

Here's what it SHOULD look like...

Attached Files:

6. Old Pork,
    What is your favorite strain of marijuana to grow? What breeder would you suggest?

haha.

7. #7 OldPork, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    yeah I know....excuse my over exuberance.:eek:
    Oh now I know what your avatar reminds me of...the look on my wife's face first time she saw me naked

8. Yes, my white widow shows a lot more white at this stage.

9. Nice plants. My friend is always growing white widow and i help out when i can. Sometimes you dont start seeing the white snow on the buds tell around 4 weeks. But thats when hes grew some widow seeds he got for free. hence werent that great.

10. Was that a look of amusement ? or the OMG look ? hahaha

11. Updated pics... Any ideas what it is?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]\
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Who cares?

Honestly, we can't verify its genetics, but we can say that that is a fine plant.

That looks like a really nice plant you have there. Keep up the good work and you shall soon harvest.

13. ^^ Exactly... it looks like nice bud man, call it whatever you want.

14. most people couldn't call your bluff anyways if you sold it as white widow unless they're a stoner. As long as it's super dank, who cares.