is this what low humidity will do?? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by badness, Feb 20, 2008.

1. [[/ATTACH]since i moved this into small closet to flower (about 4 weeks of 12/12 so far) new growth has come to a halt but still stretching up. and the new stuff is a light green. ph is where it should be (6.5) and just recently flushed. the humidity is only at like 20-15%, is that what could be causing this cause i can't think of what else it could be. IMG_0096[1].jpg

Attached Files:

2. I dont know if humidity would cause anything that dramatic...... my buddy who was growing had his humidity at 32 -35% and it didnt have any drastic effects.. everything still looked great im not sure that your problem is caused by humidity but I'm not an "expert" my buddies just have a few grows . check out a nuetrent dissorder guide and try and see whats going on there.

3. What type of light, soil, nutes, temperature? all those things can make this happen.

4. ok, i'm useing all fox farm stuff (dirt and food), was veged under a 250w cfl (6400k) now under 400w hps, temp is like around 82 with light on. sure seems like i am doing everything right. shit

5. I've seen many sativas grow like that, Sometimes it takes 7 weeks just to get little nuggets going. Usually takes 3 months for good sativa buds.

6. I am having a similar problem right now, that shit sucks; its been 4 weeks and the buds are tiny, I have one that looks just like the second pic. the top is growing new leaves instead of budding.
    I don't think its a himidity problem, mine is around 50-60% and they are doing the same shit; I hope its like some people say and some strains take longer than other.
    My plants are mostly sativa, but one is indica and it's showing nice buds..

7. I noticed on the PH level u giving them is 6.5 i adjust mine too 5.6-5.8 and let it drift till its over6.1 then readjust it