Is this what it looks like?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SmokeyDaBear420, Oct 26, 2011.

1. I came across this pic on some website the other day (can't remember which one) and realized it looked to be a glass fishing pole - oil rig. For those of you that aren't aware, an oil rig is a pipe intended for smoking hash oil. There's a dome on this bad boy, and it looks like a bobber. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know. I'd be willing to pay a LOT of money for it, if it's for sale.
    [​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek:

2. Whoa.. how much! I want.

3. It looks as if it was at a glassblowing show, only if you could see the name tag.

Its probably sold and even if it wasn't it would cost alot depending who it was made by

4. I beleive that was done at a flameoff event, cant remember which one though...but i remember seeing it.

5. wow that thing is amazing even glass lures :D

good luck finding it

6. wow, sick find. can't provide much help as to it's location, but damn sexy. you might be able to commission a blower to produce something similar, even put your own spin on it. i'll pm you a site good for customs. ;)

7. that's fucking sick. shit, I wish I had a pipe built into the handle of one of my rods