Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this what I think it is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by concrnedbutopen, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone;

First of all, let me express that although I am not a consumer of cannabis products, I do have respect for those who are, and do not make it my business what people do with the product (legal or otherwise) in the privacy of their own property. However, when it happens on my property and it is likely illegal (here in Canada,) I do take exception.

I have a roommate who is renting space from my condo. I am the primary leaseholder and I have a separate rental agreement with him spelling out terms and conditions, ect. One of the terms is that I can evict him for any illegal or suspicious activity.

So today I was cleaning out the fridge and tossing all his rotten vegetables out (he is away right now,) and I came across what I first thought was a bag of very soft and rotten chillies. On further inspection I found it was inside a ziplock bag and inside another small grocery bag. I was confused at first what it was, then it occured to me that they could be wet buds (pic attached.) I googled some images that helped me feel more confident that I was right, but I'm still not sure. First of all, can anyone verify what I really do have?

Second, I am really not sure how to proceed with this. My lease prohibits illegal drugs on premesis, and I am pretty sure that if this is cannabis it is illegal. But at the same time, I am not sure if there is any potential harm aside from the risk of the illegal nature of the drugs. I personally do not want this in my home, even though I couldn't care less what people do in their own homes. I just don't want this around, and not just because of the legal nature.

The guy keeps mostly to himself, and aside from small things like not cleaning up the kitchen regularly after he cooks and leaving lights on, I have little else to complain about. But I don't know him real well, and I do know that he suffers anxiety attacks and is on meds. To be honest, if this is cannabis, I am really quite angry that he brought a fair quantity of an illegal substance into my home without my permission (which I wouldn't have given anyway.)

So can anyone here give me any suggestions of the best way to handle this? How do I approach this? Should I ask him what this is innocently and just say I found it cleaning the fridge and was curious? Should I be straight up with him? If it is cannabis, I am certainly kicking him out. If he can't respect our agreement on something like this, where else is this going?

Thanks in advance for your constructive feedback.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      318.8 KB
      Views:
  2. those look like really old brussel sprouts.... not weed

brussel sprout
    [​IMG]

Cannabis

[​IMG]

3. Really not sure whats in that bag, but I can safely say it is NOT cannabis.

4. That's some grade A dank right there, better get the eviction papers ready.

5. Nope, not cannabis. Looks like old brussel sprouts to me, so you should be safe.

6. dude is trolling. if you're for real and you're going to kick a guy out for having bud, no warning or anything, you're a douchebag.

no way in hell is that bud. whats the matter with you?

7. I find it hard to believe that you did any research at all. That's definitely not weed. Next time why don't you just ask your roommate or talk to him, instead of trying to be all sneaky n shit and overreacting.

8. I can say with certainty that isn't cannabis.
    However I also couldn't tell you what that is.

9. Definitely not weed lol educate yourself I knew what weed looked like when I was 14

10. One post....Troll Thread.

11. lol or maybe he is uneducated about weed and came to a place where people are to ask one question and get answered and leave

not all trollesque threads, are infact trolls guys

12. joining up, asking one stupid question and leaving isn't trolling?

13. That Skywalker looks DANK! I had some two years ago, and I was sky high.

As for the OP, if your roommate bought that from his dealer, he clearly has no idea what weed is himself. I'd say you either raided his old groceries or he really has no place smoking bud. The final possibility is that it's some hybrid new form of cannabis. In which case, it is a sucky strain by the looks of it. Looks more fit for a salad. (I am kidding of course, there's just no possible way that is marijuana).

I know for certain that it isn't weed, but since I'm sure you'd like further verification, just ask him about it. If he says it's just some old brussel sprouts (which, from this thread, appear to be quite alien to you), then no harm no foul. If he says it's spme cronic or exotics, ask to watch him when he smokes it.

Be sure to film him and post his reaction here.

14. That look like small bell peppers lol

15. Looks like green bell peppers old as hell and a troll

16. Thats not bud. Im with the brussel sprout theory at the moment.

17. If you are honestly asking a question.... no

this site isnt for people to come fucking tell people they are trolls, its for questions to be asked, and answered and knowledge to be spread

If he needs to join to ask a question, he couldnt find an answer to otherwise, and he gets an answer, id say thats an effective situation.....

Dunno what you though trolling was though... because its generally asking false questions or otherwise to annoy people, did this question annoy you? Then dont post in here, hell, DONT even READ the TOKERS QUESTION AND ANSWER section if asking 1 question annoys you...

No one forced anyone to read this thread

but as for the OP you got your answer, there is NO way that is weed, and to stop further flaming and nonsense, even if you ARE a troll.. im going to close this lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.