Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this what greening out is like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J3553, May 14, 2013.

1. I remember when I first got, what I was told was, dank.  I took 2-4 hits and after 10-15 minutes I was so nauseous that I just lied on the floor in the fetal position for 15-20 minutes.  It basically felt like I was dying, but only in a mental way if that makes sense.  I knew weed wasn't going to kill me, but it was so overwheling that I couldn't move without just feeling like shit.  After it passed, I was just really high.  The second time I smoked the same weed(and every time after that) I just got super high.

Is that what "greening out" is?

2. Yeah pretty much, or just passing out from getting too high.

3. In my opinion and experience, "greening out" is when you vomit you have smoked so much weed. That's what we call it around here anyway. Room starts spinning, you feel super shitty, throw up.

4. Yea, sounds about right. I greened out and spent 3 hours next to a toilet puking mah nutsack out.

5. if thats what greening out is, i had that shit happen when i was like 15 haha, shit was intense back then, no puke though

only happened that once

6. greening out is just like passing out from being to high similar to passing out from dehydration 

what op described is him just getting hit hard by a hit he took

7. I greened out once, puked off a like 4th floor balcony lmfao
    sounds like you were close to greening out, just relax your mind and stay calm if you ever feel that way :p

8. Great Fact: Weed can't kill you, no matter how much you smoke.

My greening out experience (years ago now) had me on a bathroom floor unable to move my head off the ground no matter how hard I tried. 

There for about 5 mins. As soon as someone asked if i was okay, it seemed like i could move again.
    Then my scary drive home, was afraid of everything. People, Cars, Lights... 

Got home and was straight to bed. Yeah never wanna go thru that again, I put it down to really good weed and was new to smoking.