Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this what a seed looks like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by texas_ranger97, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I was scavenging my carpet for weed and happened to find a seed of some sort. Maybe it's a weed seed? Judging by the fact that I found the seed in the opposite side of my room from where I grind my weed, I could safely say that this came from some Blue Dream I bought almost a year ago.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sammyy, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    No/thread

3. Looks like an old ass sunflower seed. Its not a marijuana seed though--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Idk man. I dropped my baggie on the ground awhile ago and had to pick my weed up off the ground and that's the same place I found the seed. It's about the size of a popcorn kernel and bigger in diameter than a sunflower seed.

5. [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19432687" timestamp="1391053040"]Idk man. I dropped my baggie on the ground awhile ago and had to pick my weed up off the ground and that's the same place I found the seed. It's about the size of a popcorn kernel and bigger in diameter than a sunflower seed.[/quote]Even if it somehow was, it couldn't be healthy--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. watch out! if you ingest it, it will become lodged in your intestines and will consume your body

• Like Like x 2
  7. o shit

8. not a weed seed.

9. Doesn't really look like a cannabis seed

10. stick it in the ground and find out!

11. Looks like a damn apple seed

12. Lol grow that shit opOmega369 :wave:

13. Yes, that's weed. Grow it to be sure.

14. #14 bloodysita, Jan 30, 2014
    Yeah that's not a cannabis seed. Grow it if you want, maybe you'll get a little apple tree!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

15. #15 Sammyy, Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19432687" timestamp="1391053040"]Idk man. I dropped my baggie on the ground awhile ago and had to pick my weed up off the ground and that's the same place I found the seed. It's about the size of a popcorn kernel and bigger in diameter than a sunflower seed.[/quote]Thats cool, still not a cannabis seed though

16. Okay thanks. I've just never seen a seed before so I wanted to check.