is this weird?

Discussion in 'General' started by Radar, Dec 4, 2006.

1. i am looking for help from my fellow stoners, so i decided to ask this question.

most stoners i know like getting high with their friends, and hardly ever get high by themselves. nobody i know smokes by themselves, but i do. i am wondering if this is weird. i dont like getting high with my friends at all, i will only smoke by myself. i smoked with friends once or twice, and hated it. so im just wondering, does anybody else smoke by themself? perhaps it was the fact that the very first time i got high, i was alone. or maybe that has nothing to do with it. help please?

2. i smoke by myself whenever i buy. but usually i just fade up to save money. but do what makes ya happy to do.

3. I prefer to smoke with my friends, but I smoke alone all the time as well.

4. both settings are fun in their own unique ways

5. I live by myself and I smoke by myself every day. I love it to be honest, I will forever smoke by myself. I load up my bowl listening to music, and chill and browse GC or I roll a blunt and just sit and watch TV, let it burn and just chill. Usually the blunt last like 20 minutes I fucking love it. It isnt weird

6. thanks friends. maybe the reason i enjoy it so much is because i can do whatever i want, watch a movie, listen to music, internet, or take a nap. but thank you .

7. i smoke by myself all the time, in fact, i'd say i smoke by myself more than i do with friends, but its not like ill avoid smoking with friends to smoke alone.... *unless its at a party, i might sneak off so i don't have people mobbin me to get in on it*. i just don't activly seek out friends to smoke with... i mean if they wanna chill, we might end up smoking, but i have no problem toking by myself. your not weird at all man, i think the people that ONLY smoke with friends are weird.... to me, those are the type of people who are just doing it to be cool and cuz everyone else is doing it... if you really truly enjoy smoking pot, you'll do it by yourself.... thats my opnion atleast.

8. Smoke by myself, and with friends. I enjoy it both.

9. I rather smoke by myself fuck friends

10. Many of the people i smoke with refer to people such as yoursellf as "loner stoners". I see nothing wrong with this... Maybe the peers that you would find yourself smoking with are not as mature as yourself? Maybe when you are high you arent comfortable with them... or maybe vice versa. Whatever it is you know why it is that you prefer smoking by yourself rather than with others... What is it?

11. Nah man, I'm all up for tokin with people. But it just depends who I'm smoking with, I don't like smoin' with those fuckin... Star Wars addicts...

12. I love to smoke by myself too because everytime I chill with my friends there is a huge amount of drama, confusion, arguments, and talking. Sometimes its more fun to chill by yourself and listen to the peace and quet (sp LOL).

13. haha i never smoke by myself, probably done that 5X in my life outta the millions over the years and years....but i got a friend that hasta smoke all day everyday...i'll be like, AY foo let me get a bowl...he'll reply, naw man ima smoke this b4 i go to sleep hahaha...haha

14. i smoke every night alone before bed to chill n shit right after work. but i do usually smoke with a friend 2-4 a weekish

15. IMO alot of people who only smoke with a heap of friends are young and on the most part do it so everyone can see them do it and hopefully think "woah he's cool!".. I used to have a few friends like this who used to gimme shit for smokin on my own.. it's all about enjoying it.

I'm not saying everyone.. I love smokin with mates but certain people ruin my high by being annoying dickheads. So I probably prefer to sit and blaze by myself or with the missus.

16. I smoke alone often, its not a big deal at all.

17. I like to smoke by myself..but being with friends is cool, too. YOu just have to make sure you pick the right ones who don't cause arguments and what not around the circle. It all depends on my mood, bro.

18. I smoke alone every day. My folks don't smoke, and most of my friends are a cab ride away, so I smoke alone at least three times a day. Certainly makes TV more interesting....

19. I love getting high when I am alone. Gives me time to think without being distracted by someone elses chatter.

20. blaze my maself 85% of the time

im not saying i dont like smoking with friends .. but i like it better when it only 2 or 3 people chilling n getting high ... not like 8 or 9 ... and i love smoking by maself .... its a way for me to meditate and just think about shit ... listen to music and chill you know ?