Is This Weird???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by deakster, Mar 26, 2012.

1. What up gc???:wave: So Ive been reading this site since I began smoking which was about 4-5 yrs ago and today I finally created an account. Def would have never thought that my first post would end up in the sex,love&relationship category:confused:

Anyways, I wanted to see what people thought about a previous relationship that I had. I was with my ex for 2 yrs and then we broke up last fall. It was a mutual break up and we continued to talk every once in awhile. Recently we started kinda hanging out again but it's more or less me just wanting to see her dog/cat. I usually take her dog out and go for a run with it. I love these two pets like they are my own and miss them a ton (I would get some type of pet for myself but my current living situation does not allow them).

The thing is Im really enjoying the single life. I don't have any intentions on getting back together and I do not want to lead her on. I dont want to make it weird between us and I feel like it kinda is. Do you guys have any advise on a way to make this a little less awkward or do you think I have to move on??