Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jasonvorhees, Sep 23, 2009.

1. You're probably right, but that's actually how you would go about producing some lab quality extremely pure THC concentrate (AKA HASH). But yeah, maybe a bit of sarcasm; unless you have access to a lab! ;)

2. To me it looks like cigar guts, but like everyone else said, the picture is not very good.

3. i wish i could send smell over the internet

4. If you're blind then you earn my forgiveness for buying a bag that was brown like that.

But if not then I just feel bad for you.

5. if i was u i would go get my money back:smoking:

6. did you see it when you bought that?

thats not weed at all.
    maybe vaped bud.....
    or did you get a nicotene high from it?

7. it looks like somebody emptied out a cigarette and sold it to you. You go ripped the fuck off son, make sure its green next time.

8. Why do people even bother taking a picture of their weed if they wont take the time to take it out of the bag? It kinda looks like a bunch of stems with what looks to be about half a gram of some shitty looking brown buds.

9. its tobacco... looks exactly the same as what i bought from a farmer yesterday. only difference is i knew it was tobacco and intentionally got it for my son since he wont smoke the processed stuff.

10. Doesnt look like very good quality but hard to even tell becuz its in the bag. Get a new connect pal

11. it dont smell like tobacco. but ill take your word for it

12. its just mids that can be considered dirt almost lol. jk. find some other connects. its not too hard. only go for good bud also is my suggestoin. :)

13. youre probably used to the smell of baccy like it comes in cigarettes, fresh baccy straight from the ground smells like weed and theres probably some pot stems in there which would also through off the smell.

i doubt that is fresh baccy though since not many places grow it anymore, kentucky is a big place for it, which is where im at.

14. Bro that shit is straight up tabacco in a bag. You got hussled somethin crazy, how did you not speak up when you saw that shit?

15. It almost looks like some shit that has been smoked in a vape then saved and resold. When i smoke from my vape and its cashed ill dump it out and save it and it has that brown tinge to it. What does it smell like? If its kind of like popcorn in a way I would say that it is some used up vaped weed. If it doesnt then I dono man