Is this weed ?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Ndubyah, Sep 18, 2019.

1. So I randomly threw in a couple seeds a month ago with a strawberry plant I was growing and I noticed this today. The leaves look nothing like weed but the buds really do to me any ideas?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Il
    l take that as a no? Lol

4. Uh... you probably should have looked on Google to see what a reefer plant looks like.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welp I did and clearly the leaves are far different but hops don’t randomly grow in Boston hence forth the question

6. so YOU planted the seeds... and you don't know what kind of plant your growing??? and your just wishing it turns out to be weed?

is that whats going on?:blink:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Yeah I recognize that species..WoW so weird..it looks like it might be 100% nonsense.

8. Why are u still reply on this forum then. If you try google u can learn all the basics about the plant. Then come back with your No-Good “Jamaican” seeds and I’ll give u a play by play on how to grow them

10. I understand how to grow weed sir and this wasn’t an attempt to do so other than to see wtf would happen. So In your vast knowledge what do you think this plant is ?

11. Elementary my dear.. its obviously an Imafukindoofis. Not rare to these parts but extremely time consuming and annoying.
    I may be wrong though.. idk good luck

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Appreciate your help keyboard warrior carry on with your fuckery

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m not condoning anything, but that was funny. Idc who you are.

OP, you didn’t get lucky bud, better luck next time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Keep us updated with a smoke report bro, looks like a nice yield :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I was explaining to someone, just this afternoon, why it is that I don't mind being a web master but could never be a forum moderator or administrator.
    ^ CASE IN POINT.

16. Did you just call me a dick?

17. It was kinda all encompassing so I guess? Coulda been really easy to just say nope sorry bro shit ain’t weed. Move on with your life and get rid of whatever plant it is lol. There were a few things that it possibly could have been ( researched some mutations with webbed leaves) but alas it’s not the sticky ( learned what the actual plant was from a gardening forum)

18. Where the heck is that 'ignore' button?

Found it.

19. Ahhh the life of belittling people in the internet . Must be wonderful .