Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kellex844, Mar 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hey! So im really new to weed and all of that stuff, and i wanted to but some weed cause one of my buddies has a upcomming 18th birthday. I found this seller on a forum, and we talked price and then he sent me a picture of the weed. As i said im new to this stuff so i might be wrong but this doesn't look like weed.[​IMG]
    It even looks like he has some sand stuck on his fingers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 growkings, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    looks like a bag of sand tome if i cant smell it could be other than that

3. That would be hash man.
    Absolute Beginners is a sub-forum for growers, as you can see I moved your thread to a more appropriate sub-forum.

If it is an online site, I'd be very leery many, if not most are rip-offs.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 4

4. As @ICGreen said that's hash man looks like crumbly hash compared to the solid stuff i get, smoke up & report back :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wouldn't it be so much easier just to find someone local? It's pretty easy to source

But that does look like good hash...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buyer beware especially when it comes to meeting people online. Not saying its not legit but man if you don't even know what weed looks like your asking for trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It is very easy to get a press and make something that’s meant to look like hash. VERY easy. I would tell him that you are worried about being ripped off and would like a small small sample, if he says anything like “you’re wasting my time” “look you want this or not?” then I would cut all contact.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. I agree all my dealers smoke me up & let me sample before i buy, even if it's just a gram i buy legit people won't mind offering a sample.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Its rapped in plastic. That is not hash. Hash is more stringy and sticky, hash that big as well is pretty expensive. How much did you buy it for?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app