Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigpuffa, Aug 19, 2016.

1. 1471617090825-276649823.jpg 1471617003512-973356725.jpg 1471617090825-276649823.jpg I think I found my sister's old stash but I'm not sure if it's weed or not because it's sticky and I'm not sure if it's smells like it... and if it is I'm gonna have a good time

2. Holy..
    How old is that stuff? Its definitely weed but some shit brick weed Reggie. Have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well it was sealed up when my sister moved out so it's probably 4 years old. Well I'm gonna go get high or at least try to lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. It shouldn't be sticky after 4 years in a plastic bag

It should crumble into a powder lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. It wasn't it was in some jar or something I forgot

6. If you're used to smoking the dank sometimes that brick weed will rock your world. It's happened to me. It's a different mix of active ingredients you don't have as much of a tolerance for.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Oh so I might actually get high well I guess this is a nice find

8. That old timey brick weed just makes me sleepy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It made me see trails. Quite a few years ago before dispensaries I went down to Cali. I was looking for good bud and couldn't find any. I spotted a sack of dirt Mexican weed on my friends coffee table and he said I could have that crap. I smoked a bowl and could barely drive home. That crap blew my mind for a couple of days. It was like deja vu the paranoid high I used to get in high school.

• Like Like x 3
  10. must've been a genetic thing, I smoke so much exotics that when I get on a joint of classic M39 (wich happens rarely) it works just as well! hehe :)

11. It's definitely cannabis. Anyone who says you can tell how good cannabis is by looking at it is a fool.

12. Good I'm a sleepy monkey who evolved and I say it's good

• Like Like x 1
  13. Schwagedy schwag schwag!

It's old, but I've smoked stuff thats been stashed and forgotten for years. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not. Light that shit up!:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Different mix of active ingredients? We have pretty specific receptors for THC molecules and that's what we develop a tolerance for, what other active ingredients are you talking about?

• Like Like x 2
  15. That is what we from SoCal call stress. Cheap bricked up Tia Juana goat farmer ganja. Not trimmed or cured and most likely not completely dry before it was processed. I bet it smells a little... Spicy?

That brings back some fucking memories right there. You kids and your fucking hydro. Fuck you ya young whipper snappers. Fuck, just filled my depends...

• Like Like x 5
  16. Nope it's not spicy smelling smells nice I think it might have been ok weed before it got super old because I live in Maine so I dont think I will be getting Mexican weed

17. What ever passes for goat farmer ganja in main is what you have there. There is no way that shit was even remotely good ganja at one point. Look at the lumber in it lol. I'm not saying I wouldn't smoke it or anything. When one is in need and all that shit. What did you pay for it? Lol @ that stressed out schwagg. :metal:

• Like Like x 2
  18. I didn't pay for it I
    I didn't pay anything I found it in my cabinet today from when my sister lived here 4 years ago anyways I dont care if it sucks because I found way more than that's in that bag there about 6 more grams I'm going to smoke it with my friend at 6 today

19. #19 Tbone Shuffle, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Being a gold member you must know there's hundreds of chemicals in weed. There's near 100 cannabinoids. THC is not the only one. The blend of them is different in different kinds of bud. If you've been a pothead for a while you may have noticed the way you will develop a tolerance for a specific strain. When you wander really far from those strains like brick weed. The chemical composition is so different from what you're used to it hits hard. I'm not 100% sure of the science behind it but it's a fact. I've experienced it more than a few times. Hard to believe you've never noticed this.

• Like Like x 5
  20. 5-10 years ago, OP, Mexico would've been about the only weed you could've gotten there. Or at least the fost common. You still might be surprised how much Mexi-weed is in your area. People seem to forget that the Mexican drug cartels exist and bring weed into the US in big cargo planes. Someone's got to be buying it.
    Anyway, did you smoke it up? How was it?

• Like Like x 1