Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokingBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I think that looks like trim... And I am sure you won't want to be smoking that. It will hardly get you high if it actually is trim, and it will taste bad. On top of that it will probably smoke harsh and have a disappointing high. I say toss that, it's not worth smoking. 

Don't be a fiend, you will not enjoy smoking that. 

2. You say you smoke a lot yet you don't know what the fuck weed looks or smells like?

3. It's all BS

4. Don't smoke it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Smoke it all, only way to find out!Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

6. That is trim and should never be smoked! NastySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. lol I know I know... I noticed it after I posted it and was like oh well MY BAD
    :smoke:

8. Yup that's what it was... tossed it and got some good. :smoke:

9. Well obviously I do or I wouldn't have posted anything about it on here saying "wtf is this?" It was given to me for free by someone who doesn't smoke and I was curious. Sue me.

10. #50 SmokingBeauty, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    turned out to be trim haha

11. YOU are right.

12. #52 ReturnFire333, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

You found this out how? It doesn't look like trim but it doesn't look like spice to me. It must be trim then.