Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokingBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. How can I do that without a grinder?

2. I thought that too... nasty stuff.

3. I didn't pay for it, it was just givin to me.

4. Thanks for the feedback everyone. The person I got it from said the person that gave it to them grows their own plants... so I'm thinking its (like some of you said) just trim or dried fan leaf.
    Is there a way I can shake the kief from it without a grinder?

And I didn't get ripped off bc AGAIN... it was givin to me, I didn't pay for it.

5. put it in a brown paper bag and try shaking some off.

6. #26 ReturnFire333, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Lol that is definitely not trim, look at the weird colors in the mix, and doesn't even have the shape of trim, nor trichomes.

7. drink tea with it

8. This shit is not weed, bud, shake, or anything related to the marijuana plant. What you have my friend is trash. Throw that shit away and put yourself on timeout for lying to us saying you smoke daily. My lil brother doesn't even smoke daily and he knows that shit ain't even in the marijuana family.

9. You've been ripped off pal :/

10. Lol the OP is a troll!

11. You got some spice there, my friend.Signed, John E. Smoke.

12. That is not marijuana haha 

Looks like some lawn clippings

13. beyond pathetic. :confused_2:  how is this not a spiderman thread already?

14. Thats not even trim lol.. Looks like the catnip you buy at the dollar store.. or oregano + catnip mixed. You should be able to know if you feel THC effects after smoking an entire joint of it..

15. Damn... That looks like some XL super dragon fire dro bubba kush...

Such quality
    much marijuana
    wow 

16. Lol ive done my share of selling spices... Oregeno, cilantro, basil etc. And would consider myself a bit of an expert in ripping freshman off. Haha that is definitely a kitchen spice my guy:)Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

17. Your a troll.

18. For everyone saying this is spice: You are wrong.

19. Smh *"you're"