Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokingBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I am a recreational smoker so I should be able to tell but I can't. A friend of mine who doesn't smoke was givin a bag of shake for free. she didn't want it cuz she said "I like my good sh*t" and told her its just crappy shwag. Anyways it smells a little funny almost like oregano, and looks like flakey green leaves. I smoked a joint of it and didn't get high, but I smoke a lot so im wondering if its just bc of my tolerance. What do you think? Is this weed? Oregano? Both???
    View attachment 1351740
    View attachment 1351741

2. :hide:   Yeah i'm pretty sure that's Butt-hair Kush.  Whatever it is don't smoke it.

3. #3 ReturnFire333, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Troll alert- No honestly that is not weed, don't smoke it.

4. That's cut up trim. I wouldn't smoke it. If anything try to shake the kief off it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 AugustWest, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    looks like some sort of weeds for sure..

6. U smoke alot but cant tell that,thats not weed?

7. I don't see any visible trichs! But it could be trim. Imo I wouldn't smoke it Sent from my burner

8. looks like cut up fan leaf or trim, not worth smoking.

9. it's weed, but its not bud.

10. #10 morange, Jan 18, 2014
    you got chopped up leaves bro.

11. Yea thats weed, just cut up fan leaves and trim.Kottonmouth Kings

12. Actually it looks like k3,that fake weed shit u get at the gas station

Probably small males pulled before it boomed. I throw a few trash bags full away every year.

14. #14 squidrick420, Jan 18, 2014
    Looks like dried leaves to me, and I know because I have had dried leaves before (from a harvest, I didn't buy them lol). The small stem looking thing gives it away, those are actually just the main/center vein of the leaf haha.

15. ahahaah you got ripped of brother.

16. Lol trim, classic

17. hhaahbibi gas-station...lol

18. that shit looks like some clump of grass from underneath my lawnmower deck....lol

19. It's some really low quality weed with probably some oregano. A tip is to buy nugs not shake. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app