Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mark420blaze, May 11, 2018.

1. i went and got some today and noticed theres little white hairs inside a few of the buds just want to know if its safe for smoking thanks in advance! Not the best pic i know but im just wondering as you can see that white spots

Attached Files:

2. probably just some dog hair the grower strewed around to ward of wild animals. pick them out and smoke the bud, youll be ok

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks mate i was just wondering cause it really looked like mold

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's not mould it's white widow mate probably that's what it's supposed to look like. Enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I can't see any mold, dog hair, or anything at all odd about your little bud. Just stop looking at it so closely and you'll be fine. Is that the first bud you've had for your very own?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers mate ive got a few grams so didnt want it to go to waste lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dog hair enhances the flavor

8. No worried I seen too many threads about people complaining about mould when it's actually white widow or white diesel.

That's why they call it "white" cause so many white hairs growing from it.

You will notice mould on weed when you see white blotches and it's not even.

This is what mouldy weed looks like Bro. Like when you get mould on a sandwich.

Screenshot_2018-05-11-20-25-40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app