Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed? :S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skyscraper, Mar 13, 2012.

1. you ruined it by responding to people. you shouldve just left it at the first post.

some advice.

shit was funny tho

2. I had some blue cheese one time. Had mold in it so I couldn't smoke it.: (

3. [quote name='"ASAP"']You guys honestly think this is funny? Not trying to be a dick to the OP, but this shit is like the lowest of trolling. Not even funny, man.[/quote]

He's not trolling man what the hell he made a joke by Mocking a different thread.

4. Looks super fluffy bro! Spark that shit up! Loads of orange hairs too man! :smoke:

Thanks, but no thanks for the advice ;) I was just parodying something, not trolling. If I were trolling I wouldn't have replied though.

And no. :)

5. This shit's hilarious man :smoke:

6. If you smear it between some bread and grill it on the stove it will be one amazing "edible."

7. Wow some of you retarded mother fuckers need to learn what trolling is. The OP is clearly making a joke. Morons

8. I was hoping this was a real thread so that I could do this as a result, Aw maaaaan.

9. Are you saying my weed's schwag? well in that case, screw you!....

.....;)

10. sounds dope man, I'll definitely give that a go :smoke: