Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed real or fake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flerbershlerber, Jul 21, 2013.

1. While not related I bought weed for the first time in a while.I spent $ 13 on 5 grams of what the guy said was Thai stick.While I have heard of this weed before I hadn't heard of it being around for a while. I am not new to smoking but don't have a whole lot of knowledge when it comes to higher grade stuff. It was totally compacted,about the size of my pinky finger.It was a pain in the ass to break up.While it kinda smelled like weed,it had a few other foreign smells to it as well,almost like a scented oil. Anyway,when i packed my bowl,it burned in my throat,not my lungs and the shit burned really,really slow,almost hard to hit at times.Bottom line is,I started to feel something,but by the time I put my stuff away,it was gone.I got ZERO out of it.What the fuck did I just buy!!!!!

The worst possible weed you can get. Cmon bro 13 dollars for 5 grams wtf kind of pricing is that? What'd you expect?

thai stick IS actually coming back around lately, it's a very heavy sativa dom, so if that is what you got, it could just be that your not use to nearly pure sativa.

That being said, do you have any pics maybe? Thats really cheap for ANY weed little lone some high grade thai stick. Also 5 grams would, even if you just bunch it all together as tight as possible, be bigger than your pinky.

4. I recognized that lil bag, and from experience the very most that wouldfit in there is .7.

5. He wanted $20 but I kinda talked him down.I am new to this forum shit,so I don't know how to post pics on here.I got one on my computer but no clue how to post it.

6. 1.4? More like .4

7. Exactly, OP just smoke it and then you'll know. It looks like bad weed either way

8. No matter what it is why the hell are there wood chips in it?

9. Guys this thread is from July.