Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Weed Mouldy? And How Much Does It Look Like To U?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by poooooo, May 19, 2014.

1. I am new to buying weed had this weed in a ziplock bag for about a month does it look mouldy? and also how much does it look like?

IMG_20140519_230346.jpg

2. I don't seee mold that I know of, and I'm trying to figure out if that's a big bag or small lol could be like a quarter or shit idk can't really tell how much did you pay for it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. wtf that looks like ABV or some shit, how much did this cost you..?

need size reference to be able to tell you how much it is. put a quarter next to it and take a pic

4. I don't wanna kill your vibe and I'm normally optimistic but that looks like some vaped down bud my man

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah looks like lightly vaped abv

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 poooooo, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Vaped is used weed right? It was lighter at first and was proper bud  but once it got cut up a few weeks later it appeared much darker.Note This bag is quite small

How can I find a proper dealer all dickheads that I know rip me off all the time

And how to tell if weed has mould on it? I dont want 2 get no lung disease or some shit

7. yes vaped weed is used weed which he has literally smoked prior to selling to you. To confirm does your goodies smell like burnt popcorn? And as for the mold get a magnifying glass and just look for anything that is not a repeating characteristic of your nuggies i.e a blue splotch a white splotch and so on and if it's got black on it throw that shit out. As for a dealer who won't rip you off, that my friend is a journey worth trekking on your own, trust me you'll understand when you find your "buddy".

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. OP's name describes what it is

9. It kinda does like ABV but it could be some schwagg too. Maybe both. Doesn't appear to be moldy. It is nearly impossible for us to tell how much that weights thru a pic. 

10. .

Sent from my iPhone on the moon