Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ceniza, Jul 18, 2009.

1. My bf just picked up 1 1/2 oz and we're kinda disappointed with it. It seems alright, and smells about normal, but is really sticky and there are some white spots on almost all of it, some buds more than others. I'll put up a picture in a min, rite now we're seeing how well it smokes.

In the meantime, anyone know how to check for mold, or if its laced or has something else on it (sugar, sand, even glass weed has been passing thru lately).

Thanks for your help everyone :)

2. your order of operations is dangerous.

post picture, read responses, THEN smoke (maybe).. don't smoke first, makes no sense

3. slit the guys jug vein and snatch his adams apple if he sold u moldy pot

4. If it is moldy bud, have a trashcan near you.

5. If you put up a pic we can tell if it is moldy or not. You can tell by the smell often too.

less

6. haha, lol. your e-penis is HUGE. you are so badass, i want to be you.

:rolleyes:

7. Honestly reading the description about how you said its sticky and has white spots it sounds like you are just describing better weed than you are used to smoking. :smoking:

I'd bet $100 those white spots is trichs and the sticky is resin. :cool:

8. My bf was pretty sure it want mold and insisted on smoking, lol. Crazy :p I'm not touchin it til we find out 4 sure

9. Lol yeahh I did kind of a shitty job describing, we've had some real good weed before, strawberry diesel, etc. and my bf thinks its more WET than res-sticky. Oh well, il post pix soon and see wht u all think

10. Ya pics would be nice.

11. Here it is, what do you all think?

[​IMG]

12. Yeah, looks like mold. You say it seemed more wet than sticky, probably misted it to add weight, mold will set in quick when dealers do that, especailly if they do not seel it fast enough.

less

13. Thats what mold looks like?

14. That's definitely mold if the buds feel kinda moist, my guy showed be some bud he had to toss because of mold. But i found out it's still pretty good, if its not too moldy, to make hash!

15. do not ignite mold & inhale the fumes. it is a bad idea.

16. ThroW that away!!!

17. Yeah I wouldnt smoke that if I were you.

18. could be crystalline but id toss it... is the dealer a friend, confront him, what u got to loose, huh? no1 gona shoot u over some moldy pot, im a dealer and even if it wasnt moldy, id give them a re-fund, cuz in the future ill make more cash off them, and hell...

19. LOL.

Wow did everyone follow the crowd on this!?

This bud looks great to me..no where near molding.