Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pandaone, Feb 25, 2016.

1. #1 Pandaone, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
    is this moldy I'm really not sure I've looked at pictures online etc. I just want a secolmd opinion oh and I know the weeds shit u can't get good wuality where I live

Attached Files:

2. Where do you live?
    This white speck looks suspicious. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456396632.412850.jpg
    Doesn't look very dry either.

4. Ah. Sorry about that. You might need to look toward the dark net for weed.

5. More pics of diff nugs

Attached Files:

6. Surely you can see those pics are out of focus. If the mold isn't obvious, like yours must not be or you wouldn't be asking, I'd smoke it if it was all I had. If it wasn't all I had I'd probably wait until it was all I had and smoke it then. If you're concerned about smoking mold then decarb it and make a firecracker. Your gut can digest a little mold without harm. I bet we've all smoked some moldy weed and never noticed.