Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrekLife, Jan 27, 2013.

1. looks all fuckin very good to me

2. The first one is the one that got me thinking it might be a little bit moldy. Mainly on the right side, but I have never really seen it in real life and never caught it so I'm not too sure on that

3. Nope, just some dank ass bud! Have fun. :bongin:

4. ehhh get a magnifying glass...looks like concentrated tricombs but from the small pics i can see why u think it might be moldy...smoke it FUCK IT

5. Yeah I might as well, it got me high last night :smoking:

6. Doesn't look moldy but that's just from the photo's. If the bud is dried and not spongy in texture and consistency, and doesn't have an 'off' smell, you should be alright.

7. Trust me, that's not mold...

8. not at all the is fucking DANK

9. You sir are holdin' some frost. :D

rejoice--
    Id smoke that if it was molded or not lol.