Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zubloedzumscheissen, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

I need a professional opinion. I just came across this stuff and under my microscope it doesnt look good for me. Can you tell me what this black stuff is? Some kind of mold? Or some strech medium? Would you smoke it?

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. idk im still a farily new grower never checked shit under microscopes before if i could see some zoomed out picturesof your plants i could help more probably but might be bud rot? or root rot?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. you can verify it being root rot by looking at your plants root ball if it isnt a healthy white color then theres your problem

4. otherwise if you've notices your stems rotting on the plant or weak plant structure that's another sign

5. is there any white powdery looking substance on your leaves?

6. I'm not growing a plant, its just some street shit.....hoped to find some pros here
    zoomed out it looks quite normal

7. prolly some black mould is the bud moist?

8. Q.is this weed clean ?? Ans. i dunno you tell us you have got the weed not us ;)

9. It's definitely some sort of mold. Nasty shit. It has infected damn near every bag I've gotten in the past 2-ish years no matter who it's from and I'm fucking sick of it. Wish I had the space to start growing myself. I'm about to just give up smoking because it's so wide spread and I'm tired of wasting my time/money. I've tried looking for more information on what this particular stuff is, but not many people seem to have the issue, or at least they don't seem to notice. I strongly recommend you not smoke it and toss the shit in the trash. It hasn't killed me any of the times I ended up smoking it, but it's certainly toxic and has made me very ill.