Is this weed any good?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 1089538, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I picked up some weed from my plug today. It smells sweet and kind of sour. I took some dry hits of it and it tastes very strong and sourish its hard to explain. Is it safe to smoke? I didnt notice any physical signs of mold . Should i smoke it?

Attached Files:

2. Like you said. Mold would be first concern. And whatever they used for fertilizer/pesticide/fungicide and/or if flushed would be the 2nd. If you aren't going through cardiac arrest, or talking to people born 200 years ago, it should be fine?

If it get's you high, then I would say it's defective. (kidding).

3. Na bud it's poison, best to stay at school and not do drugs i think:rolleyes:...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Poison?

5. @Digga1 is right. I think you should just box it up and send it to us.

6. Lmao youre fuckking around right?

7. Never had good weed til now?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yes. I tend to joke a lot.

9. Ive had some fairly good weed in the past just wondering about the smell

10. Yeah mate:) It looks fine...

11. So its safe to smoke?

12. Appreciate it bud

13. Alright then ig i will!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yea id say mine looks pretty good i didnt notice anything odd physically but now that i think about it i thinks it just smells really piney

15. Piney is a trait that some strains have. Completely normal. Personal preference. OMG some of the best shit I got a smoke had a piney taste. OMG. Friends plant grew like 10 ft tall. 2/3 of it got ripped off, but the thieves left the last 1/3rd (nice of them eh?). Friend gave me a plastic shopping bag full of it. That was a fun summer. Sativa dominate strain.

16. Sounds like some kind of diesel

17. Looks like asparagus.

Op needs to smoke it.

18. @Jerryonthetrack I have closed this thread, because it is pretty much the same as all of the other threads that you have posted. Do NOT post this thread again, please. If you do, they will be removed and further action may be taken for you ignoring what has been requested of you by a staff member.

If you wish to start a thread on a completely different topic, you are more than welcome to do so.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.