Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Weed Alright?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dyslexier, Aug 27, 2014.

1. #1 dyslexier, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Is this weed alright? It is mostly orange which I have seen before.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers

2. Looks pretty dank to me! Orange hairs typically denote sativas or sativa hybrids. I think the hairs themselves are the flower pistils, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Smoke it up and tell us!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Those pistils (orange hairs) are a good sign, it means the grower took good care of the bud. But yeah, you sir/maam are in possession of some high grade pot. Love the gold grinder by the way. Stay faded :smoking:

4. These threads really get old fast.

5. Cheers for the help, was a great smoke nice taste too, is it true that the lighter the shade of green the higher quality the bud is?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Not true at all, the best weed I've ever smoked was a dark greenish color, a lot of people argue that purple buds are the best (really only means colder temps-sometimes genetics)

7. Yes it looks good.

8. it looks fine! Smoke it! That's the real way to tell if it's good or not.

9. Wouldn't call it dank, but looks good.

10. Looks super frosty! Smoke that shit.