Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this website safe to buy from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by emAngel2, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Hey, my names Ericka and I'm new to this website. I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten caught buying from here form the feds or had anything trouble with this website. Seems pretty legit so far.

2. This site is completely safe to buy from. Why are you worried about the feds busting you for buying something you're obviously just going to use for tobacco?

3. This is a very safe website.

4. lol for what? tobacco isnt illegal

5. I bought something just two days ago. Haven't got it yet tho.

6. It's cool to buy from. Shipping takes forever though

7. yeah i've never bought anything from the GC store, but ive been lurking here for a while and im pretty sure its a legit place to buy bongs

8. Hi Ericka welcome to the city.

This website is definitely safe to buy from. It's based out of Europe so your orders will have to go through both European and American customs. I'm American and my bong and vape that I ordered just before Christmas came in fine without me getting in any sort of trouble.

9. Thanks guys :). I can't wait to get some of the great stuff here!