Is this vape scare anything to be concerned about?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDude33, Sep 11, 2019.

1. What “safe” ways are there to consume besides edibles?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing is 100% safe when it comes to smoking. I'm willing to take the risk of smoking, dabbing, etc. Just not vapes ever again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Several years isn’t really long enough to know long term effects of the use of e-vape products. The main issue is the black market vapes on the streets and the ones making it into shops, and the ingredients being used in some of the nicotine vapes

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm not the government. Vapes fucked up my lungs. I also met a woman who begged me to never use again as her sister was in the hospital over vaping. Neither of them were the government either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’m no authority but certainly a skeptic. I’m not doubting anyone’s first hand accounts here, just wondering if it’s the act of vaping or product related.

6. Think they are talking about street cartridges. Store bought cartridges are always good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #28 killset, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    No they are not. The ones I was getting came from a dispensary. I will admit I bought a few from a friend but that was quite awhile ago, way before my chest began hurting.

So no, they are definetly not always good too go

8. Vaping is fucking obnoxious at times anyways, some dip shit was doing it in the movie theater the other day.

9. I have a medical card, I get my vapes from a medical dispensary.
    My lungs are pretty sensitive already due to 911 toxic dust exposure.
    The cartridges I use I’ve never had an issue with or caused me any discomfort.
    I do feel a bit more relieved thinking that they must have some quality control or have been lab tested or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Be careful, especially with that lung issue. I would hate to see someone who went through the tragedy of 911 and got sick have further issues. I thought I was all good too, dispensary and all. Then 1 day it hit me like a rock. I'll never touch a vape again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. wanna few chuckles and waste some time, google "vape memes"

12. Some shit from that day will probably kill me eventually. I was part of that bucket brigade on the second night.
    For about four months starting the following November I was having breathing issues. I had a plan though.
    I went down to the boardwalk in Long Beach and every other day I ran 2-3 miles from March through May.
    Since then (knock on wood) no issues.
    I do get the occasional bout of asthmatic bronchitis when winter season rolls around and everybody else is drilled by the flu but I feel very lucky.
    I’ll still vape the medical carts because I do believe that it’s less harmful than combustion but who the fuck knows. It’s good to be alive and I’m a happy person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Are you serious? what happened? i mean i have vapes and i cough badly after first few hits cause that smoke materializes into actual particles so thats why it feels like that for me. but after i cough it out it gets better later on. i'm just an addicted pot head i guess tho sigh, i need to lower or quit....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Without getting into a sensitive topic i'm just going to lay this out.

Many smoke vape to quit smoking cigarettes right? Don't want to light something on fire right? Fine.
    How much smoke comes out of a cigarette if you can remember?
    Now, how much smoke comes out of your vape pen / juices you likely don't know the contents of? Likely 4x the smoke. Ask yourself why that is and find out why.

Best of luck in this venture to those addicted. You are in my prayers.

15. Fealt like severe pneumonia. Hurt like hell for over a week before I got some relief. I didn't even smoke pot for 3 weeks and I'm still barely smoking.

16. dam sorry for me when i cough it out i feel actually relieved lol

17. It could be lipoid pneumonia.... was it a black market cart?