Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IS this true about shrooms?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by THE ER, May 12, 2009.

1. Well one day my friend and i were talking and he said aye i got some shrooms.Ididnt belive him at first but then he poped out some. The i said how you get those because gettin them in CALi is hard, and he said i grew and then i ask how so he told me these steps

1]Get cow manuer

2]Put bleech on it for every 2 weeks
    3]Pick them after you decied the fully grow
    4]Let the dry

(Has anyone herd of this method or try to do it and work)

2. magic shrooms do generally grow on cow manure (but not always) but i don't believe the method you've outlined is correct as I'm sure that there is a bit more to it than that

3. If i put bleach on cow manuer, mushrooms will grow from it?

4. I have a giant pasture behind my house with plenty of cows. I don't feel safe picking shrooms from their shit, trying to compare them to pictures and gobbling them down though...hehe.

5. First off. Wrong section. Not to be an asshole about that but come on man. Mods have lives too...

Secondly, that is not true. Shrooms come from spores, they didn't come into existence after the creation of bleach.

Your friend sounds like he doesn't have any real knowledge on how to grow them, but he has glimpses of it. He probably figures bleach is a good way to sterilize cow manure. It's not. If he actually got shrooms from this method it had nothing to do with bleach. He found some manure and got lucky that it already had the right type of spores colonizing. So, after a few weeks he had some shrooms. This however was not thanks to him.

If you want I could make a guide in Pandora's box when I get some time this week. I've been seeing a lot of questions on this subject lately.

In the meantime if you're interested in growing check out the good ol' shroomery.org.

Or find a good site on how to grow them. In Cali spores are illegal to obtain. So, you can find some shrooms and make your own prints or syringes or order them to a P.O. Box in a bordering state (or have someone sneak them in for you.)

Hope that helped...

6. bletch+ mycelium= no growth of mushrooms

7. bleech = bletch = bleach?

8. auctlly i really know he dosnt have any knowlege about we are more of the ganja type of people you know but shrooms are kool tooo but the auctlly worked and he told me that

9. lmao wats ur deal?

10. Man you need to stop worrying about boomers and get your ass in school. "auctlly," I mean really? Your "knowlege" is lacking.