Is this too small to grow inside?.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by I3ongheadz, Jul 10, 2019.

1. You could make it work. People grow in smaller. I have one that has similar dimensions for veg. I could flower in it, but there is no odor control. Instead of hanging the light (300w Mars Hydro), I have a board it sits on. The board sits about 4-5" from the top of the box. Airflow goes around the board in the front and back. There is a rectangle cut out for the blurlple to shine through. It makes a separate compartment for the light. The exhaust fans (2x100cfm ac infinty) are in the top cavity with the light. The heat expelled from the light doesn't mingle with the grow chamber. Beating the heat would be your biggest obstacle in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here is what I talked about above.

Attached Files:

3. People grow in smaller. Dont expect much but it's still fun

4. Yep, if thats what you have to work with...then WORK IT! It'll do the job....just don't expect to be pulling pounds.

5. You could fit one plant in that, get a short strain that has fat buds. preferably an autoflower. Buy a 150W hps ballast, you just got to watch the heat. I heard that northern lights gives off very little smell even when flowering, same with blueberry.

6. I purchased some "Berry Ryder" autoflower seeds from Auto Seeds that i'll be running shortly, which is a strain intended for small grow spaces and micro grows just like that...
    "Blueberry" x "LowRyder 2"

Find the right strain, keep things cool and I'm sure you'll do fine. Best of luck!

7. Let us know what you harvest

Sent from my SM-N950N using Grasscity Forum mobile app