Is this too much for my plant? Lst

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Jul 16, 2017.

1. So my plant is beginning to out grow its space so I started lst a little bit more then I have been. Is this lst to much? I progressively worked it down this low I didn't just yank it down this far. But still what do you guys think? [​IMG][​IMG]r[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. No not to much at all :) she looks fine, the more light to the bud sites the bigger the buds my girls get lst'ed too with great results :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Thanks for the reply! Some things I think I'm just over thinking cause it's my first grow I feel as if I'm doing great just so nervous to mess it up for how far I've came lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I feel exactly the same as this is also my first grow but i have 3 plants at different stages so im learning well from them :) one of my plants is turning purple, i shit myself and thought it was dying but got advice on her and it's normal for some strains :)

5. She looks healthy and happy mate, keep doing what your doing and keep things simple, that's how I've done it and I've got some beautiful plants now :) good luck buddy! Here's my purple girl :)[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1