is this this bad???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by crazy colors, Apr 15, 2007.

1. i just started growin for the first time i know have leaves and there all dark like a dark purple color is this good or bad ?????

hit me back CRAZY COLORS

2. Depends, purple could be strain characteristics. We need more info.
    What strain is it?
    What kind of lights?
    What type of soil?
    Any nutes in the soil?
    What are the day and night temps in the room?

3. DONT KNOW THE STRAIN
    LED RED AND BLUE LIGHTS
    MIRACLE GROW POTING SOIL
    PETERS FERT. 20 20 20
    DAYTIME TEMP 74 f NIGHT TEMP 70 F

4. Little confusing. You grow with LED's yet you're using MC soil? Kinda seems like you're an advanced grower with shitty soil, or you're full of shit yourself. Just a thought.

5. Peter's ferts are very salty. Alot of urea, which means dried urine. Very high in nitrogen. Very high in salt.

6. Not Peter's urine. Something's urine for sure. It also definately come from something's peter, speaking vaguely. Not particularily anything named Peter but just from the peter of such said lifeform possibly named Peter.

7. No Really This Is My First Time And My Brother Had A Bunch Of Led Lights Laying Around So They Were Free And I Ll Take Anything For Free I Really Jump Into This I M Just Doing One Thing At A Time

8. ok about how many blue leds do u have on the plant because at this stage thats what it realy needs. what size is the pplant, how many leaves. what is your watering times? I had some purple plants once with sprouts because i was watering every day drowning the plant, could be other things too.

9. i was over watering them i had some one come look at them and i was told i was over watering them so thanks the help guys

10. got pictures? that would help