Is this the start of a bud?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hondacrf150f1, Jun 12, 2008.

1. SO ive got 3 lowryder plants, i think 1 is fem and 2 are male. Just because 2 of them have few leaves spaced very far apart.

The 1 i think is a female is starting little white hairs on the top leaves. Its only 5 inches tall but could this be the start of a bud? The plants are already 6 weeks in...I think its the cola bud right?

2. Pictures would help.

3. Ah i also need to know if i should turn the light off at night, and go 12/12. Ive been leaving it on 24 hour light, but the power has been off in my house for 2 days so they have only been getting pure sunlight, maby thats what trigger'd the start of a bud. Should i stick with 12/12 light or still stay at 24 hours?

They have been growing for 6 weeks but there kinda shitty, 5 inches tall and only a few sets of leaves:confused:

4. for lowryders 20/4 or 22/2 works the best. they are autoflowering so you dont need to change the light schedule.

5. Ummmm without a picture I would say....you have what ever you what it to be! lol!

6. ok...

Is it to early to worry about bud rot from watering the leaves? Ive been told not to spray the leaves when its budding due to bud rot, so should i be spraying the leaves until the actual bud starts?

7. u need to get some pics and upload em here otherwise ur not going to get complete help from others..... i recommend u water the leaves when u do spray your plant but just dont spray it when buds do start......ive watered mine every 2 days when the composts going dry and then spray the leaves once over from a height of about 7 inches away that way u get a good spray all over the plant and as u can see by mydisplay picture its goin very well :pmine has leaves starting to grow inbetween main stem and branches there not buds there new stems growing....until u go 12/2 then u will see buds forming over a week or so into 12/12