Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this the right price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Jan 11, 2011.

1. My dealer and I are pretty tight. However he always charges $25 for 1 g, $50 for 2, etc. I keep seeing posts where people are saying thats outrageous and a g should be like $10...am i getting ripped off?

Don't get me wrong, his shit is good, at least, it gets me fucked up after like 2 rips. And my bud who's been smoking for years says its pretty dank.

I live in Northern VA, so don't really know that much about the whole deal. Just wanted to hear some opinions on it.

2. No more than $20 for 1.0. Depending on quality

3. #3 TheKurupted, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    The price is wrong bitch

Name Calling is Frowned upon here in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future...Thanks for Understanding...*unoit*

4. Damn I couldn't afford that shit. Try to find other dealers in your area and see what their prices are.

5. damn thats a lot

6. 50$ for 2 gs. That is some unreal shit man, horrible prices. I mean I get Canadian prices but still man that's fuckin crazy I get 5 or 6 gs for 50 bucks.

7. Youer tight dealer is fucking you up the ass and taking your money, how do you feel about that?

8. i live in idaho and i get 10 bucks a gram. but that has alott to do with the fact that me and my guy are friends.its really dank shit. hes even sold tom me for the same price for hash!

9. yep, you're getting ripped off... only by $5 though:p. Like most people have said, pretty much the whole east coast it goes 20/g. I remember having to pay 25/half eighth (1.8) through my buddy and that got me sorta angry at times... sorta glad he got busted but not at the same time (one less connect to hit up :mad:), i couldn't be happier with my current connect though :cool:

Just ask one of your stoner friends who they go through and see if you can get in touch with them... this is how most me and my friends get bud... just help each other out whenever needed.

10. That's too bad you have to pay so much. He should at least be selling eighths (3.5 grams) for the $50 bucks.
    Pricing per gram with no price breaks for quantity is unusual and expensive!

11. you and your friend aren't as "tight" as you think you are if he's charging you 25 for a fuckin gram none the less 50 for 2...you should get an 8th for 50 bucks atleast. Consider who your friends are again, and i would seek another dealer.

12. Tell that ***** to give you a 10 dollar discount for all the times he ass fucked you out of 5 bucks

13. Damn fuck me right?

14. Yeah maybe you guys have never heard of these prices cuz the shit you're getting aint as dank as this guy's...so you dont need to be assuming that he's gettin ripped off.

its probably good as shit

15. I've paid some pretty outrageous prices living in Tennessee and I get 1/8 of dank for 80 so really your only problem is that he's not giving you a discount for quantity. He should at least take 5-10 bucks off for 2 gs. Like others have said just ask around in your stoner group to find a cheaper hookup and if you don't like that hookup (ie not as dank) then switch back.

16. 20 a g here but getting hooked up soon dank 200 an oz real strains

17. Prices are different all over the world. In BC ~$12(g)... Southern California ~$20(g)...etc. I don't know what prices are like in VA, I just know they're different based on the supply and demand of your particular location.

18. .10 for 10 dollars is what I get

19. I live in Northern Va aswell and these are my prices for really dank buds:

20/g
    60/eighth
    120/quarter
    200/half
    350-375/O

If your paying 25, that guy is probably making about $5 - 10 profit per g.

I never pay over $20 a g. But I usually just pick up halfs which breaks down to about 15/g

20. So I guess you didn't get the Happy Gilmore reference then, bitch?

^that's a joke, I mean it in as light-hearted a manner as possible