Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this the place to ask about drug tests? I have a question..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by notime4schwag, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Ok I'm 6'3" 220 pounds I work out often and try to sweat a lot, and normally drink a good amount of water. I spent the last year smoking on a near daily basis. Smoked my last joint on March 28th because I had some interviews lined up. However, at my interview yesterday I found out that the company isn't hiring immediately so I smoked a joint last night. I plan to stop again until I hear back from the guy.

So two questions:
    a. Rough estimate on how long it'll take to clean out my system if I don't smoke at all.
    b. Say from this point forward I decided to smoke like once every two weeks. Obliviously this is better than every day, but how long will the herb stay in my system in this case?

Thanks guys/gals.

2. Ive stopped for 7 days and passed, but I'm 6 ft 140lbs so we differ there. Everyone's different so it's hard to tell you how long. Id say if you were clean and decided to smoke a j every 2 weeks, that would clear out in a few days. :smoke:

3. If you have dug tests coming up that you wish to pass, don't smoke. If you wouldn't mind failing, smoke weed if you want? Kind of seems really simple to me.

4. Well it's not so simple because idk when a drug test will occur but the job I interviewed for isn't immediately available. And I'd rather not quit for months on end.

5. I'd suggest reading the "answer to drug test questions" sticky. But it'll probably take you 2-3 weeks of not smoking and putting effort into getting clean to pass the test. Maybe? Nobody can really tell for sure.

As for smoking once every few weeks...yeah, that will make it so that you can get clean in a few days if needed.