Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this the "Good Stuff"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolstorybro, May 25, 2010.

1. I paid $25 for an 8th that looked just like that. Then again, I get green cheaper than most people around here.

2. I'm in NY as well and prices are inflated around here, at least if your in the city.
    For most really good bud you'll end up paying 20/g standard in most areas.
    I'd say you've got at least a gram there, maybe 2, so it's not a bad deal. As you try to make "friends with connects the pricing should even out.
    Most people are hesitant to roll up good quality weed and will usually just smoke from a glass pipe or bong.

3. Looks pretty good. I would smoke it.

4. #24 Macnub, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Ye, I definately wouldn't roll a joint w/ that stuff (waste of good weed ;) ). I would smoke it from a pipe. You could make a homemade pipe or bong, and save a lot more weed imo.

E: Oh woops, King Willie, I didn't read the bold part of that quote :p
    I meant for it to look like the "should" was crossed out :D.

5. Looks like some really decent KB, based on the fact that he found one seed.

I'd recommend going to your local gas stations and seeing if they sell scales. That way you'll know who's really got you and you wont have to worry about being scammed.

I can't tell how much that is size-wise but I can't say I'd complain.

Just smoke it already! :smoking:

6. I think maybe it's just blurry in that area. I woulda guessed it was torn off some stem and that white blurry area is where it was cut/torn

7. I'm gonna smoke it on Thursday, Memorial Day break starts that day. Should be kick ass.

I'm thinking about putting it in a homemade bong, can anyone recommend me some easy ones to make?

8. There are plenty of easy instructionals on youtube that should be able to help you out.

9. No I wouldn't reccomend a home made at all as most people( kids) use unsate materials like foil and plastic. Just cut it up evenly with some scissors and roll a joint(have a friend roll or use the dollar bill method) only use rolling papers.

Or buy a glass piece, you can fine one easily for $20 or less.

Actually an apple will make a good pipe, use that if you don't have papers or a piece.

10. Well said, was about to post something about that. Unsafe materials = Bad for your lungs.

Glass pipes are really cheap and efficient. I smoked out of one for my first time and it was an amazing experience. If you have any friends that smoke, see if you can smoke with them.

11. Yeah, I'll just make it into a joint.

12. Abcdefg...

13. bro 15 dollars of weed is 15$ of weed. now if u were scamed outa sum danky for 20-25 yea. but for like I good little 'baggie of nice bugs for 15 ain't bad.

14. Thats not mold at all. If it were mold, the bud would be more wet/sticky and there would be a lot more mold. If your worried, leave the weed alone for a while and see if the mold grows. If not, toke up.

Thats good grade mids, and for $15, thats a good deal.

15. Thats the Good Stuff.