Is this the final collapse of the fiat money system?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fAKdded, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Despite the bailout, the rate cut, and the interventions, the world markets continue to fall fast.

Could this be the inevitable and obviously engineered collapse of money from thin air.

Or will the governments actions piece it together just a bit longer?

2. The monitary system will not collapse like everyone has predicted, atleast not anytime soon, they will continue to fuck us as much as possible.

3. Why not? It would be the perfect stage to usher in an IMF/World Bank Controlled world currency.

I mean, why not, they already control all the rest of the central banks.

Just a guess.

4. I wouldn't be surprised man.. Something is definately going down.. who knows what they're up to.

5. because it would be to obvious...people would catch on.

6. IDK man...

People are pretty fucking oblivious.

I just wish I could pop in every 100 years and see how humanity is progressing.

Such a shame I won't get to see the ending to the movie.

7. and do what? ..nothing??

8. i think you give us people too much credit man.. that crazy bailout plan with all the bows and ribbons attached was pretty obvious, and none of us can really do shit about it.
    If they came up with some sort of world currency, what would we really do?

9. Money's been collapsing since the day Greek soldiers were given their first coins to pay prostitutes for their services.

10. #10 IGOTJOINTS4YA, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008

I bet most of America voted in opposition agianst the bail out, on my local news took a poll to see how many people approve of the bail out.

100% voted saying they did not approve so atleast in my area there is hope, I bet it was more of the same all over the country.

11. yea only we dont vote for the bailout we only vote for the people who do it. so really our power is extremely weak. between the powerlessness of the few who understand and the number of those who dont, the gov't can do a whole lot

12. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/meltdown_bush

13. this is what the feds probley would say..
    give me your money or i'll crash your economy system..

14. Okay...okay...after seing those two posts by Deutchbag and August

We are fucked...I retract my previous statement.

15. Well at least if you live in the USA we still have the right to own guns. Maybe if anything else, the founding fathers knew that they would eventually get a central bank and the only way for the people to gain control at some point would be by the use of force.

I say to buy at least 1 ounce of gold...if anything that will ALWAYS be worth something no matter how shitty or great a currency is...

16. Yes, this will be the end of the American dollar as we know it.

I have already cashed in all government bonds and converted all my paper notes into Silver Austrian Philharmonics
    [​IMG].

The financial masters of the world that are meeting could be cookin up some crazy shit... who knows, maybe they will go back to a gold standard... haha yea right...

17. i traded in all my paper currency for Franklin Mint keepsake eagle dollars

18. If we were to get a new currency (the amero), I think I'd seriously consider moving to another country....