Is this the end?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HiHighHi, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Let's say we can't fix the problems we have in our economy right now... What the fuck is gonna happen?

2. The government will collapse and i will smoke a blunt. you should come man good times.

3. I've been wondering the same thing, I wish I understood economics better. What REALLY will happen? :confused:

4. Apple store will probably be raided. Some bank will foot the bill to stabilise the gov't for currency's sake and the Prius will become more popular.

I actually have no idea.

5. #5 eric122, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    (IMO) The government will go trillions of dollars into debt. Leading to a complete government shutdown. China will get all pissed off tell their buddies russia and cuba they wanna beat us up. We will have no military, and be royally fucked. Basically we fuck everyone over who gave us money and they are going to hate us.

Edit: and you might as well use the dollar to wipe your ass because any goods made overseas will be to expensive for us to buy.

6. #6 Verdurous, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We already are trillions in debt, though. Technically, defaulting would bring us out, I thought.

7. #7 eric122, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    China loaned us like either 40 or 60% of that money, and invest heavily on the US. Do you think they will let that slide when we have no money to pay the military?

Edit: oh yeah, we are trillions in debt+interest...

8. #8 Verdurous, Aug 1, 2011
    Well, all I know is that the world powers (mostly in Europe) won't support any expansion of China's territories or reassigning of US lands, so it'll likely just be a big reset on our economy.

9. If you default on your bank loan say for your house. Do they let you keep your house?

10. #10 Verdurous, Aug 1, 2011
    The US economy is nothing like a house and China is in no position to pretend bank. We'll take then down with us. If their investment crashes, they lose too. lol

11. ...and I will keep on making suggestions about how we make the govt. collapse.

12. Technically if our economy crashed like it did in 1929. We'ed take EVERYONE down with us. The economy these days is so intertwined. Anyways if it did...smoke weed.

13. fixed. sounds good my man

14. I move to Canada.

15. We will get owned.

16. Learn to speak Chinese. =)

17. #17 Verdurous, Aug 2, 2011
    Learn French. Move to Canada. Seek refugee status. Like a boss.

18. Fallout! (As long as it's not turn-based...)
    But seriously, I think the whole world should be nuked to death.
    Back to the fucking stone age.
    Reboot humanity.

19. I'll be burning them benjamins to celebrate!

20. Make room canada here I come, I'll just take the cabin in the woods thank you.