Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 3, 2020.

1. RQS are up there with the best breeders in the world , nice packaging too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have one Royal Queen seed at the moment. But I haven't tried any before. Thanks for the give-a-way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I might be mistaken but some people seem to think this is a contest.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I love Royal Queen Seeds! They have been one of my favorite breeders they have been proven time after time!00

• Like Like x 1
  5. Would love a shot at some RQS, have not had the opportunity yet. Thank as always the vault!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. there is comp, details on the blog post buddy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you to all the nuts concerned for this insane offer! Haven't had the pleasure of holding court with the Royals, but hopefully that changes in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Critical has become my new favorite…. such lovely sticky buds !
    Never enough seeds.
    Yo George !

• Like Like x 1
  9. The best Deal always at the vault!

• Like Like x 1
  10. :ladiegaga:Love RQS.Thank you very much for these amazing opportunity George✌️

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have heard some good things about RQS ,but sorry to say my one and only experience with RQS was not a very good one , I was growing RQS Sour Diesel and it ended up being a male plant ,not a hermi but a full blown male plant ,of course I cut it down before it ruined my entire grow and have never bothered to try RQS again and most likely won't..unless I get lucky here and win a pack ,Thanks for the chance

• Like Like x 1
  12. :thankyou:GEORGE for the chance & cheers for running a SUPERB comp :weed:Good luck to all...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wait ? What ? promo for RQS ? a Comp ? Or both ?
    I'm growing an RQS QuickOne that is a few weeks from being finished.
    I love this fun strain from RQS !

• Like Like x 2
  14. Love to run anything lol, got one critical seed need more..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Never grown RQS but would love some free beans.....come on random number generator, pick me!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Count me in George! Purchased one Chocolate Haze that never germinated. Other than that- haven’t grown any RQS, but have Critical Kush Fem on standby.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Grown RQS bubble gum, was great. Thx vault

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Have not grown RQS! Looking forward to growing some Critical and/or Northern Lights!

• Like Like x 1
  19. This would be both my first RQS grow and first photo grow. Crossing my fingers. Thanks, Vault.

• Like Like x 1