Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 3, 2020.

1. #1 George - The Vault, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    [​IMG]

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault can now get 2 free seeds, 1 from Barney's Farm and a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven't shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit Insane offer at The Vault from Royal Queen Seeds to read more about this offer, get a discount code for RQS and of course win some Royal Queen Seeds.

#TeamVault

• Like Like x 10
  2. hi George another great comp to enter ,from Royal Queen seeds ,,grew a nice special Kush fem from RQS last year ,,really top notch plant easy to grow and easy to toke ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have not run any Royal Queen seeds yet but I would love the chance. Thanks to The Vault and Royal Queen Seeds for a chance to win some great seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've actually ran RQS. Always top notch. Good luck everybody!

• Like Like x 1
  5. RQS rock! Their Wedding Gelato is the best weed I've ever tried! I'd like to thry the NL auto. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like I pick these two and I get the other two free. This offer expires shortly? I ask because I could buy them today! Or wait a couple months when I plan on growing and shop and search when the times near.

Screenshot_20200303-120444.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Royal Queen Seeds have always been great quality.

• Like Like x 1
  8. thanks RQS , george and the vault , great seeds to be won for sure !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome giveaway,I'm in.Would love to win.!!!!Thanks for the opportunity.RQS Northern Lights easy to grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am unsure how long we will run this for, at the moment its while stocks last and we have a lot of stock for it but this is going to be hugely popular so my advice is act now and store them for later :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. WOW, WOW, WOW! Critical Fem plus tshirt..Thanks for the chance.!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for the opportunity at some awesome RQS genetics
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 1
  13. R

• Like Like x 1
  14. RQS are the best!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm in. The strain sounds awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Consider the "Word" spread along with my Coronavirus;)...

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Thanks for the chance George, Vault and RQS

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have some royal bubble Kush going right now 2weeks old

• Like Like x 1
  19. Great giveaway and deal! RQS gears are always welcomed! Sign me up please!

• Like Like x 1