Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this tabacco on my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lauraone, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 lauraone, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Extremely bad quality photo, I apologise, but dude, there's like these brown bits that look like tobacco, and the whole lot of it smells like urine, aha, or something, lemon, just earthly really, like soil.

[​IMG]

2. looks like some really crappy weed bro

3. Dude take one of the little brown pieces and smell it. you'll notice a difference. smell a cig too unlit if you can and compare. tobacco smell stands out

4. looks like weed with a ton of leaves are that nute burned and dried out.

if you experience a little snap crackle pop while smoking this its because it wasnt flushed out properly.

5. I understand where you're coming from. The picture does almost look like someone sprinkled a pile of roling tobacco on that stuff but I doubt that it is. Just on lot of leaves on some low grade

6. that looks like mexibrick shawg.

tobacco is cut into little strips and pieces. its brown, and ugly looking.
    but sitting next to that weed, id rather smoke a cig lol.

7. To me it either looks like

a) Regular green buds with a lot of tobacco stuck to it. Not just little sprinkles but it looks matted with it

b) Regular greens buds but with very very dried out shake sprinkled on top to make it weigh correctly

c) Possible mexibrick but it doesn't look like that to me

8. Reminds me of a mix of vaped weed and schwag.

9. Wow unlucky. All I'm saying.

10. to me the bud itself looks to good to be shwag and the brown crap is shredded like tobbaco

11. Looks like you've got some weed in your dirt.