Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Sweet Tooth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JackBrown, May 9, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,
    About a week ago i picked up a quarter of what my dealer says is Sweet Tooth, the buds i have are some of the densest buds i have ever seen in my life, the bigger one in the pic is 2.6 grams! I've heard that this is some of the best weed there is and i've only ever smoked one kind that was stronger then these buds! So i just want to hear some of your stories and experiences with Sweet Tooth and if you could tell me if those buds in the picture are legitamatley Sweet Tooth that would be great. Thanks :)

ps. sorry to everyone on the Purple Kush thread i created, i had already smoke it all and i didn't have a chance to take pictures of it, i just wanted to hear what you thought about it.

Attached Files:

2. #2 LoveOfTheNug, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    That is good looking bud from the outside. Definately not the kill though. Next time snap off a little chunk because with weed it's whats in the inside that counts. When you break it up is it crystallized? And what size are they?
    Does not look quite like the sweettooth that I have had. Mine had much more red hairs. That almost looks like some grandaddy that never turned purple.
    It very well could be sweettooth though.
    Oh and by the way the name of the strain does not make it the most potent weed. It is the grower who ultimately defines the quality of the finished product. Here is a picture of Sweet Tooth grown professionally.(In my opinion)
    [​IMG]

3. looks like beasters to me...

4. #4 LoveOfTheNug, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Slow connection fucked me up

5. looks like some shwag.
    nah just kidding looks like a nice pickup wouldn't mind hitting that.

6. Beasters, by definition, have the a lot of the kief tossed off of them, which is then pressed into hash and the bud sold. Those are just not quite pristinely manicured buds.

They look pretty good, but nobody can tell a strain from a picture.

7. Don't think it's sweet tooth, you'd never know though...just doesn't look like the sweeth tooth I've smoked

8. Alright well thanks for the info everyone, its so hard to tell a strain just from the bud.

9. oldskool grower is professional.
    haha for real though you are. I thoroughly enjoyed reading "A Growers Tale" I have read about 3/4 of it so far.

10. It isn't just hard. It is impossible, and anyone who ever tries to tell you otherwise is lying.

You can say "well it looks like this strain or that strain" but there is no way to tell.