Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this supposed to happen? Ruined my pipe (Pics included)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LMA, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Last night I wanted to toke up before going to sleep and I burned a hole in my pipe. Take a look at the picture. How do I avoid this from happening again? Or maybe I should just get a glass bowl instead?

[​IMG]

2. just buy a glass piece dude

3. Just get a new screen, no big deal really. Go to a hardware store they're near the faucets. Or, if you don't feel like going to the store, just yank one from one of the faucets in your house.

4. Get a glass pipe, they can go for just $8

5. Yeah... that will happen after a while. Just go to your head shop and ask for new screens.

I honestly think that pipe is cooler than most glass spoons I see. :D It has character.

6. Ordered a glass pipe online. If it's gonna happen again then I don't see the point in repairing it (stoner philosophy).

Lol, thnx, although it gets really smelly.

7. I use a wood pipe for goin to the river and camping. Other than that I use glass.

I think wood pipes are under rated though...

8. Brass screens burn through easily even happened after 1 bowl pack for me?! Its nasty tho when u think about having a nice brass spiked smoke rip :ew: