Is this sufficient growth?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 12, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    My dog bit the top off of my clone trying to eat it when I set it down for a few minutes along with 2 stems! Was under a lot of stress.

Is this good growth within a 48 hour period? Is she coming along okay? I don't know how she will turn out with the topped stem haha.

1st picture:
    What you see is Day 1
    0:00 hrs

2nd picture 
    What you see is day 2
    48:00 hrs

Is the growth coming along alright?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Let it grow.

3. I plan on it!

4. It's fine.  Your dog just topped it for you.  It will recover no problem.  You'd be amazed at what Cannabis can recover from!

5. the classic "dog ate my" plant excuse

6. lol

7. did your dog really eat it? strange, I usually only seen cats nip the plant. Maybe s/he was hungry?

8. Yeah he did. He's a puggle. I set it down for literally 2 minutes and I come back hes chewing on 2 leaves attached to a stem

9. #9 corkybuchek, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    lol what? a beagle/pug hybrid? wow just wow, looking at google images and cantstop laughing. weird world

edit saw the hybrid

10. any way nice clone, looks sativa.

you got any other plants?

I would keep an eye on the leaves, if those holes/pale spots keep appearing you could have thrips...

11. It's a Ghost Train Haze, I have 1 other plant Cannadential(LA Confidential x Cannalope Kush) in much better condition

The hole is from a small insect I left it outside the first day I got it, it's not doing THAT great, marks are prolly from nute burn.

Heres my other plant same age this is Cannadential
    [​IMG]