Is this stupid?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tommythm420, Dec 1, 2011.

1. you dont live in a free country.

Welcome to the police state

2. Wrong, if you are walking down the street minding your own business cops have no reason to stop or talk to you. You can ignore them completely.

The only time you have to even give them information is if there has been a crime committed recently in the area AND you match the description of the criminal.

Remember to know your rights lol

(And do you not own a backpack or something? Some people are students...)

edit: and the rest of you guys are living the lie as well, open your eyes, if you let the cops fuck with you, they most certainly will fuck with you. Don't present the opportunity, inform yourself

3. Or if your black and in new york city.

They dont need any reason to stop and frisk you.

Then they can force you to empty your pockets and have you incriminate yourself.

You just need to be black or hispanic.

4. If you need something to carry around, get a portable vape.

5. Well hey I live near Chicago, and the cops are corrupt as fuck out here, but if you act like you know your rights then their power trip is cut short. Not to say that I haven't heard of my friends getting their wallets and keys taken by CPD, but they are usually doing something dumber than merely walking down the street with a backpack minding their own business when they get hassled

6. if you wanted something to carry around why would you get a 17 inch bong..
    put it in your pants so it looks like a giant boner then no cop will question you

7. If you want a bong to carry around I suggest this. It probably smokes like shit but you cant beat the portability

Attached Files:

8. If you want something that hits smoothly and is portable (other than a regular spoon or something like that) I would say a portable vape like the magic flight launch box. If you'd rather combust then I would say the incredibowl or the fumo pipe.

9. They only thing I'll carry around are those little $10 glass pipes. I mean, they're not very smooth, but they get the job done when you're on the go. And that way if I do get pulled over or something I can just step on it and I only lost ten bucks.

10. I dress like a total stoner. Walk around with my magic tailor Bob marley bong bag loaded with gear all the time. have been stopped and talked to countless times, never searched or asked about my bag.

California for the win.

11. IknuhwutUmean.

and lol at the OP.

12. #32 SmokeyDaBear420, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    LOL, I am well aware of my constitutional rights as an American Citizen. It is very apparent that you have not been very far outside of your home town. Not every police officer respects you OR your rights. Have you ever ventured into South FL??? This is the place where police shoot 86 people in 11 months. Many local police organizations are currently under federal investigation (Miami Dade County Police for example....) And we are considered decent compared to places like NY and LA. It makes no sense to willingly and stupidly break the law, simply because "you have rights." The OP asked a retarded question and received several educated answers, I don't think your post was all that necessary. Especially seeing as how you're recommending he continue what he's doing. That makes you just as stupid as him.

EDIT: I do own a backpack that I take with me to college every day, absent of a 15 inch bong. You seem like one of those people who thinks they know a way around the system......there is no real way around it. Welcome to 'Merica
    They never need any reason to frisk you.

As far as being black or hispanic, it depends on the cop. But really what gets people stopped/frisked is being in bad neighborhoods (which is sometimes impossible to avoid in New York City.)

13. Admittedly, I have never been to the windy city.

But everywhere I have been, it's exactly the opposite.

"Why is a young adult so keen on his constitutional rights...?"
    "If he is refusing a search, he must have something to hide."
    He's walking down the street, seemingly doing nothing wrong, but we can't have a look in his backpack?"

Cops around here.....that'd just piss them off. You'd be detained and fully searched, they would find your bong, take you to County. You really think the judge is gonna listen to your lawyer when he has a smelly bong sitting right in front of him as evidence? Not where I'm from.

14. I never carry paraphenelia. For transporting, it goes in my locked backpack or secret pockets in a pinch. When I get a car, it will have a heavy duty safe welded to the trunk. Fuck yeah. All pieces stay at home - STRICTLY - only papers and wraps are for outside of the home. Bud is transported in a pop top container with water bottle nearby to swallow nuggets. This, my friends, is how you don't get caught. Don't fuck with the police state, be smart..