Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this stupid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit2, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I love smoking a bowl before bed on my bed and then not leaving my bed for the rest of the night. I usually smoke a pipe but tonight I thought i'd try to use my bong. Is it a bad idea to pour the water into a bottle and hide it so I won't have to get up or is this just dumb?

2. You can do that but it is risky that you may spill a little bit (a little bit of spilled bong water, depending on how old it is, can be way too much). Other than that, blazing in bed is AWESOME. I had a broad in FL, every morning we woke up around 9, immediately blazed, watched discovery channel and she made me breakfast. i love blazing in bed. before sleep is just as good.

3. No dude its not stupid i have my bong water jug under the bed right now.

4. ehhhhh, depending on your situation it is fine or bad. For me, I would not risk it with the smell.

5. Dude, you already sound baked, lol. Just pour the water in the bottle and cap it. Just don't spill any. Bong water, even after the first use, will STINK.

6. One of the most awesome things in the world, right next to blazing.:cool: