Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this stupid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Sep 2, 2010.

1. the other day i was gonna roll a jay but i only had enough for a whimpy prison joint. then i just pushed it to one side of the roller and put tobacco on the other side not mixed. it got me fucked up pretty good. so do you guys think this was smart? toke on mccall

2. I guess. It got you stoned, didn't it?

3. Seem lonely to me.

4. Um...wtf? I put tobacco in my joints just for the hell of it..
    Im not sure what the problem is...I mean if you didnt want to smoke tobacco and didnt have enough for a joint then why wouldnt you just smoke a bowl...

5. just can't be like cigar tobacco cuz you're not supposed to inhale that

6. you just used tobacco as a filler without actually mixing tobacco and weed. not stupid at all a pretty good idea actually

7. thank you! the tobacco worked as a filter and kind of a butt to hold on to. do you guys think the tobacco resinated? and i smoke cigs all the time so it was kind of cool going from a joint to a cig. the only down side is you got to know where the bud meets the tobacco or else if you try to ghost you look like a virgin smoker

8. I prefer smoking cannabis to tobacco so much that I quit smoking blunts entirely and I don't smoke cigarettes. It seems kind of neat though and if you enjoyed it then it's not stupid at all.

9. Yea well as soon as you taste tobacco you know the greens all smoked up.

10. I did the same thing once but im not gonna lie im so afraid of getting cancer but now its just like oh well i doubt if a cigarillo blunt paper is gonna give me cancer but i also roll joints kinda just eases my mind not to think about it

11. I do it occasionally, called a splif. If I wanna blaze between classes I will have one, you can roll with just a bit of bud, some tobacco, use a filter and people will not realize it isnt a cig..

12. no, weed is alll you need :smoking:

13. Even a little bit of weed gets me high. It all depends on what quality you smoke.
    Medical Grade A+ get's you lifted even if you smoke half a J.

14. guys the weed isnt mixed with the tobacco just half green half tobacco. i did it again tonight. it conserves weed great! its a fun time

mccall

15. fuck da bullshit man....da bullshit man. i would nedva taint a j wita tobaccoc puices. fuck that bullshit mann. my js are WEED and PAPA MUTHAFUCKA!

16. I voted both because I could. Okay, class, can someone describe the difference between a checkbox and radio buttons?

17. well if you dont give 2 shits about your health then go ahead and go half tobacco half herb if your trying to save weed or just like nicotine.